In this Open Comment: New Contract for Procurement of Services under $10,000
The Office of Business and Financial Services (OBFS) is planning to replace the Professional & Artistic under $5000 Contract Template with a new Procurement of Services under $10,000 contract template. This template is for non-recurring purchases that allows the Department Head to sign the unmodified template as a Comptroller Delegate and submit the contract for payment through Travel Expense Management (TEM).
This new template:
- Specifically identifies the pool of services not allowed.
- Increases the dollar threshold from under $5,000 to under $10,000.
- Reflects the most up-to-date University contract terms and State requirements/certifications.
The template will continue to allow the Department Unit Head to sign the unmodified template as Comptroller delegate, and payment for a properly executed Procurement of Services under $10,000 contract may still be processed directly through TEM. The rules for using the template relating to modifications and attachments, amendments, and payment are unchanged and addressed in the instructions.
For review during this open comment period are:
- Draft instructions for use of the template, amendment template, and the payment requirements.
- Draft Procurement of Services contract template.
- Draft one-time Procurement of Services contract amendment template.
For you convenience all three documents have been combined into one PDF document. Please view the document using the link below.
Procurement of Services Under $10,000 - Documents
To leave feedback, please use the "Add Comment" link below. On the next screen, choose the "Sign in with my NetID" option and log in with your University credentials. Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment will not appear until approved.
You may also submit a comment without posting to the feedback board by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.